Let The Earth Tremble
DAY 3– LET THE EARTH TREMBLE, PDZ, 11/3/15
Ps 99:1-9 The LORD reigns; Let the peoples tremble! He dwells between the cherubim; Let the earth be moved! 2 The LORD is great in Zion, And He is high above all the peoples. 3 Let them praise Your great and awesome name — He is holy. 4 The King’s strength also loves justice; You have established equity; You have executed justice and righteousness in Jacob. 5 Exalt the LORD our God, And worship at His footstool — He is holy. 6 Moses and Aaron were among His priests, And Samuel was among those who called upon His name; They called upon the LORD, and He answered them. 7 cheap nba jerseys He spoke to them in the cloudy pillar; They kept His testimonies and the ordinance He gave them. 8 You answered them, O LORD our God; You were to them God-Who-Forgives, Though You took vengeance on their deeds. 9 Exalt the LORD our God, And worship at His holy hill; For the LORD our God is holy. NKJV
Ps 77:18 The voice of Your thunder was in the whirlwind; The lightnings lit up the world; The earth trembled and shook. NKJV
Ps 60:2-4 You have made the earth tremble; You have broken it; Heal its breaches, for it is shaking. 3 You have shown Your people hard things; You have made us drink the wine of confusion. 4 You have given a banner to those who fear You, That it may be displayed because of the truth. NKJV
Ps 114:1-8 When Israel went out of Egypt, The house of Jacob from a people of strange language, 2 Judah became His sanctuary, And Israel His dominion. 3 The sea saw it and fled; Jordan turned back. 4 The mountains skipped like rams, The little hills like lambs. 5 What ails you, O sea, that you fled? O Jordan, that you turned back? 6 O mountains, that you skipped like rams? O little hills, like lambs? 7 Tremble, O earth, at the presence of the Lord, At the presence of the God of Jacob, 8 Who turned the rock into a pool of water, The flint into a fountain of waters. NKJV
Isa 64:1-3 Oh, that You would rend the heavens! That You would come down! That the mountains might shake at Your presence — 2 As fire Sweet burns brushwood, As fire causes water to boil — To make Your name known to Your adversaries, That the nations may tremble at Your presence! 3 When You did awesome things for which we did not look, You came down, The mountains shook at Your presence. NKJV.
- I DECREE THAT THE EARTH THAT HAS SWALLOWED YOUR GLORY MUST BE TREMBLED NOW IJN.
- The spiritual powers (Witches and wizards) that have stolen your glory, joy, marriage, Festival success, businesses and children must vomit them IJN.
- The spiritual elements that have separated you from your sources of joy should be consumed by Holy Ghost inferno right now IJN.
- Every terrible panel and committee dealing with your case must tremble at wholesale jerseys the name of Jesus.
- Every jail binding or bonding you must tremble IJN.
The Lord Reigns, let the earth tremble
Our Reigning King is sometimes interested in some erstwhile impossible places and cases (interesting issues) such as:
- Apostle Peter’s prison cell –Acts 12:5-9 Peter was therefore kept in prison, but constant prayer was offered to God for him by the church. 6 And when Herod was about to bring him out, that night Peter was sleeping, bound with two chains between 4] two soldiers; and the guards before the door were keeping the prison. 7 Now behold, an angel of the Lord stood by him, and a light shone in the prison; and he struck Peter on the side and raised him up, saying, “Arise quickly!” And his chains fell off his hands. 8 Then the angel said to him, “Gird yourself and tie on your sandals”; and so he did. And he said to him, “Put on your garment and follow me.” NKJV
Pray and say:
- Father, let my prison cell be trembled IJN
- Almighty God, send me an Angel of Release and Freedom – Let my Agent of Liberty show up this season IJN.
- Lord Jesus, show your interest in the captivity of my life and set me free indeed IJN.
- The Prison of Paul and Silas – Acts 16:23-27 And when they had laid many stripes on them, they threw them into prison, commanding the jailer to keep them securely. 24 Having received such a charge, he put them into the inner prison and fastened their feet in the stocks. 25 But at midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the prisoners were listening to them. 26 Suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken; and immediately all the doors were opened and everyone’s chains were loosed. NKJV
- Almighty God, convert every stripe that the wicked ones have inflicted on me to strides of testimony and achievement this season IJN.
- Almighty God, convert my punishments to enjoyment IJN.
- Daddy, convert my scars to marks of Joy IJN.
- Lord Jesus, let everyone that threw me into any kind of prison regret it IJN.
- Father, let every device Handling fastening my feet to the jail ground be broken away IJN.
- Father, let my Jailers meet with surprises of their lives IJN.
- Almighty God, relocate me from the inner prison to the Mountain of Testimony IJN.
- Jehovah Nissi, visit the foundations of my imprisonments IJN.
- Almighty God, visit the foundations of my suffering and let them be shaken IJN.
- Father, shake the foundations of my life and let every reproach and failure be sifted out IJN.
- The coffin of the son of the Widow of Nain – Luke 7:11-15 Now it happened, the day after, that He went into a city called Nain; and many of His disciples went with Him, and a large crowd. 12 And when He came near the gate of the city, behold, a dead man was being carried out, the only son of his mother; and she was a widow. And a large crowd from the city was with her. 13 When the Lord saw her, He had compassion on her and said to her, “Do not weep.” 14 Then He came and touched the open coffin, and those who carried him stood still. And He said, “Young man, I say to you, arise.” 15 So he who was dead sat up and began to speak. And He presented him to his mother. NKJV
- Almighty God, let every dead situation welcoming people at my gate disappear IJN.
- Father, let every hopelessness that introduces me disappear by fire IJN.
- Father, let the evil crowd and multitude following me and my loved ones disappear as you reign today IJN.
- Father, touch the secret pains and sorrow of my life and let them tremble away IJN.
- The Womb of a Virgin – Luke 1:27-28 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin’s name was Mary. 28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women. KJV.
Are you asking why the Virgin was so favored? The simple answer is in Luke 1:37 For with God nothing shall be impossible. KJV.
- Father, tonight cause a trembling to be upon the difficulties and impossibilities of my life IJN.
- Father, show interest in rebranding me “HIGHLY FAVORED”
- Almighty God, baptize my life and territory with favor and special flavor IJN.
- Father, perfume my life and territory with good news IJN.
- Father, select me out of the crowd and show me the highest favor IJN.
- The Womb of an old woman – Luke 1:36-37 And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.
37 For with God nothing shall be impossible. KJV
Luke 1:39-45 And Mary arose in those days, and went into the hill country with haste, into a city of Juda; 40 And entered into the house of Zacharias, and saluted Elisabeth.41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?44 For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord. KJV.
Pray and say:
- Father, I declare tonight that my testimony of breakthrough and victory is not yet late IJN.
- Father, cheap nfl jerseys let every testimony that has been stolen from me at the young age be released, even now IJN.
- Father, show interest in every old and new case that pertain to me IJN.
- Father, I declare that this is the season that an agent of joy will arise and visit me IJN.
- Lord Jesus, let the harbinger (Carrier / forerunner) of the good news that I have been waiting for enter my home and territory IJN.
- Almighty God let my family hear the salutation of success, healing, deliverance, breakthrough and promotion IJN.
- Father, I want to hear the salutation that will make me and all that is my leap for joy this season – let it come speedily IJN.
- Lord Jesus, Elisabeth spoke BLESSED to Mary three times in one minute (Luke 1:42-45). For the rest of my life, let me be hearing BLESSED
- A Tree that was green, yet without fruits – Matt 21:18-19 Now in the morning, as He returned to the city, He was hungry. 19 And seeing a fig tree by the road, He came to it and found nothing on it but leaves, and said to it, “Let no fruit grow on you ever again.” Immediately the fig tree withered away. NKJV
- Father, let every disappointment God in the mornings of my life and the lives of my children disappear by Fire IJN.
- Every disappointment presented – to me and my family in the city, in the country or in business and profession, I command you to disappear by Fire IJN.
- Father, let every disappointment that Заходи is orchestrated to keep me and my loved ones hungry, dry up by Fire IJN.
- Every friend and associate that is just ordinary leaves without fruits of joy and achievement, I command you to tremble away from me IJN.
- I command every agent of ordinary leaves (Emptiness) to vacate my life by Holy Ghost evacuation IJN.
- I curse every fig tree of failure, disappointment, hunger, anger, provocation, crying and weeping around me (Fake tree) to dry up IJN.
- I decree that everywhere that I had found nothing in the past years and months will present something beautiful and wonderful for me in 2016 IJN.
- I command every fake tree in my family and among my friends – DRY UP NOW IJN!
- I command every fake tree in Our Church and fellowship – DRY UP NOW IJN!
- I command every fake tree in my journey in life-DRY UP NOW IJN!